In case of unsafe weather conditions (at the captain's discretion), you will be offered the choice to reschedule your trip or cancel it and receive a full refund.
Your captain is the one who decides to cancel the trip. As soon as the captain notifies us that your trip needs to be canceled, we will process a refund of your deposit and notify you via email.
If for any reason the captain does not notify FishingBooker in a timely manner, and we hear about the cancellation from you, we will need to confirm your claim with the captain. As soon as we get in touch with him to confirm and approve the refund, we will process it and notify you via email.