Your listing description should describe your business, your area, fish you target, and what customers can expect on a trip with you.
Here's a useful list of questions to ask yourself when writing your description:
- What makes my business different?
- What do I offer my customers?
- What makes my area the best place around to fish?
- Why should someone fish with me instead of another captain?
- Did I mention everything a customer can expect on a trip with me?
You can always contact our Content team about your listing. They're specialized professionals whose job is to make sure your listing looks as good as possible. You can reach them at QA@FishingBooker.com, or by calling +1 850 502 2881.