Listings on FishingBooker give very detailed information about your service and the vessel you run, which is why we recommend advertising one boat per listing. You can have multiple listings for different boats and synchronize the calendars between them. All of the listings will appear under your profile and give your business greater visibility as a whole.
You can have multiple boats on your listing if the following is true:
- The type of boat is the same (center console, skiff, etc.).
- The capacity is the same.
- The length is almost identical (up to 2' difference).
- The trip prices are the same.
- The amenities are the same.
If all of the above is true, you can advertise multiple boats on one listing. Please make sure to have at least one picture of each boat. It's best if you have a picture of the boats together, next to each other.
If you have questions about this or want to discuss it further, please contact our Content team.