If your captain decides the weather conditions are unsafe, you can reschedule your trip or cancel it with a full refund.
As we need to confirm these cancellations with captains directly, it's best for them to initiate bad weather cancellations.
If for any reason they're unable to cancel the trip themselves, follow these steps:
- Go to Bookings on your FishingBooker profile.
- Find the booking you need to cancel and choose View details.
- Select Cancel Booking.
- From the dropdown menu choose Can't go fishing.
- Choose Bad or unsafe weather conditions.
- Choose Next until you reach the last cancellation screen.
- Select Yes, Cancel
Show me the steps on desktop
Show me the steps on mobile
Once we confirm the cancellation with the captain, we will process a full refund of your deposit.