Sometimes, after a booking is confirmed, your captain will ask to change details of the reservation. These usually relate to the time or date of the trip.
Once you receive a Booking Change Request, you'll have 48 hours to respond to it. To learn how to do so, please follow the instruction below.
- Log in to your FishingBooker profile.
- Click on Bookings.
- This will take you to a new page.
- Find the booking in question under the Awaiting Response section and click on Manage.
- Click Accept or Decline.
- If you accept the Booking Change Request, the reservation will be automatically updated.
- If you decline the request, the reservation will remain unchanged.
Please note that if you do not respond within 48 hours, the request will be automatically declined and the reservation will remain unchanged.