When you withdraw the Booking Change Request, the reservation will remain unchanged.
To withdraw the request to change the booking, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your FishingBooker profile.
- Click on Bookings.
- This will take you to a new page.
- Find the booking in question under the Awaiting Response section and click on View and respond.
- Click Withdraw Request.
- Click Yes, Withdraw.
Note that the original booking with the customer is still confirmed. The customer will be notified of the changes.
- How many times can I request to change my booking?
- How do I check the status of my booking change request?
- What happens with the reservation if the booking change request expires?