If you need to change details of your booking, you should submit a Booking Change Request. You can request to change the date along with the number of days you wish to fish, the number of people, the departure time of your trip, and your exact trip package.
To place a change request, follow these steps:
- Go to your Bookings.
- Find the booking you'd like to change under Upcoming trips and click Manage.
- Click Change Booking at the bottom of the page under Additional actions.
- Select one or more of the options to change.
- Click Next.
- Please enter as much information as possible concerning your change request.
- Click Yes, Send to create the Booking Change Request.
How It Works
The captain will have 48 hours to respond. If they accept your change request, the booking will be automatically updated. If they decline or do not respond, the reservation will remain unchanged.
In the event that the change results in a difference in price, you'll either be refunded the difference in the amount paid, or you'll be asked to enter your payment details to pay any additional balance.
Please note that you cannot make changes to the details of your trip if it has already taken place.