Help Center

My card was stolen, how do I get my refund?

    If your trip was canceled and the refund has been issued to a stolen or lost card, you will need to contact your bank in order to get advice on further steps. Alternatively, you can ask the bank to redirect the funds to a different account.

    In the event that your refund has been issued to an account that is no longer active, you would also need to contact the bank to redirect the funds.

    Was this article helpful?

    Related Articles

    • My trip was canceled, but I still don't see a refund on my statement.

      If your captain was responsible for canceling your trip, or if  you canceled  in ...

      Read More
    • What happens if I need to cancel because of an emergency or unavoidable circumstances?

      You can cancel your booking at any time before your trip. Every cancellation requ...

      Read More