Captains usually don't mind when customers change the number of people on a trip, so long as they are notified in time and the number doesn't exceed the maximum capacity of their boat.
If you need to change the number of people in your reservation, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your FishingBooker profile.
- Click on Bookings. If you're accessing through a mobile device, first click on
- This will take you to a new page
- Find the booking you'd like to change under the Upcoming trips section and click on Manage.
- Click Change Booking and choose the Group size option and update it to the new number of people in the group. You'll then see the following screen:
5. Click Next.
- This will take you to a new page where you will have an option to leave a message for the captain explaining why you need to change the booking.
6. Click Yes, Send to create the Booking Change Request.
Things to know before changing the number of people:
- If the change affects the total price of the trip, we may have to create a new reservation for you.
- If the new number of guests exceeds the maximum capacity of the vessel, your request will be declined.
- If you arrive with more guests than stated in your reservation without updating it via booking change request, additional charges may apply.