You should give your customers as much information as possible in your trip description.
If you can, you should let your clients know:
- What type of fish they will target.
- What's included in the trip (and what isn't included).
- What they'll do on a trip. Are there any additional activities (like snorkeling, a BBQ, etc.)?
- How long the travel time is.
- How skilled the angler should be for a trip.
- What area you will take them fishing in.
- Anything else you think is important for them to know.
The more information customers have, the more likely they are to book a trip with you. You can always send our Content team your trip information so they can optimize your listing. You can reach our Content team by email at QA@FishingBooker.com, or call +1850-502-2881.