If a customer wants to reschedule their trip, they can submit a booking change request, which you can accept or decline.
Once they submit a reschedule request, you will be notified via email, SMS and a notification in the Captain App.
You can also submit a booking change request instead by following these steps:
- Log in to your FishingBooker profile.
- Click on Bookings (If you are accessing through your mobile phone, first click on ).
- This will take you to a new page
- Find the booking in question under the upcoming trips section and click on View Details.
- Click Change Booking and choose one or more of the 3 change options.
Please note that the customer will need to accept your booking change request.
I can accommodate their request
If you can accommodate their change booking request, accept it through your FishingBooker account.
The trip will be automatically updated in the system and the original trip date will reopen in your FishingBooker calendar.
I can't accommodate their request
If you decline their change booking request, the trip will remain confirmed for the original trip date.