To find and manage your price settings, follow these steps:
- Log in to your FishingBooker profile.
- Click on Business in the top right corner of the screen and choose Listings from the drop-down menu.
- If you are accessing through your phone, you would need to first click on in the top right corner, and then on Business
- Click on the listing you wish to update.
- Click on the Trips section on the left-hand side of the screen, or scroll down on the mobile version of the site.
- Click on a trip to see more information about it.
- You can see basic information like the duration, price, capacity, and departure time here.
- Click Edit to edit your trip.
- Scroll down until you reach the pricing section of the menu.
- In this section, you can edit a variety of pricing options:
- Whether it's shared or private.
- Whether you charge for the group or per person.
- The price.
- If there is an additional person charge and/or the price for each additional person.
- After you're done editing, click Save to save your changes.
Show me the steps on desktop
Show me the steps on mobile