To deactivate your FishingBooker account, follow these steps:
- Login to your FishingBooker account.
- Go to your Profile settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the deactivation button.
- Fill out the deactivation form.
- Click Deactivate.
- Click Deactivate account anyway - only if you have upcoming trips.
Show me where on desktop
Show me where on mobile
What happens when you deactivate your account
- You will retain the rights and obligations for all activity on the FishingBooker platform prior to deactivation.
- Your profile and any listings will be hidden.
- You can re-activate your account at any time by contacting us.
- More information on FishingBooker retaining personal data.