There are several things you can do to improve your photos and show your business in the best possible light. Here are our top suggestions:
- Pictures where customers hold their catch horizontally look better.
- Blood is unavoidable when fishing but too much blood turns customers away.
- Make sure your pictures are well-lit, especially for night-time photos.
- Keep the camera as straight as possible when taking pictures.
- Listings with 16 or more photos get a boost in rankings.
Please post pictures without any contact information on them as FishingBooker will remove them or edit the contact information out. Please refer to our Vendor Interface Agreement for more details.