Instant Book allows customers to instantly book a trip with you. All captains with a published listing on FishingBooker can turn on Instant Book. However, if you cancel more than three trips booked via Instant Booked due to incorrect availability, it will be turned off for a year. Make sure to keep your calendar up to date to enjoy the benefits of this feature.
To turn Instant Book on or off, follow these steps:
- Go to your Listings.
- Click on the listing you wish to modify.
- Click the Availability section on the left-hand side of your screen.
- The Instant Book section will be at the top of the page.
- Here you can select whether you want to turn Instant Book on or off.
- You can also select how far in advance you can be booked from 0 to 7 days.
- You can also set your Booking window here (how far into the future you can be booked).
- The changes will be saved immediately.