Ranking refers to the position of listings on FishingBooker's charter results page for a particular area. After a customer chooses their location, dates, and group size, FishingBooker ranks the most suitable charters based on a number of factors, which you can influence:
- Success rate – the percentage of bookings you received and successfully completed influences your ranking, so make sure to keep your calendar up to date.
- Instant Book – enabling Instant Book boosts your ranking and makes your listing stand out to customers.
- Review score – the number and score of your reviews influence your ranking.
- Commission – the percentage of your commission influences your ranking and increasing it will help you rank better.
- Verification – FishingBooker aims to work only with licensed captains and providing us with proof that you're running a legitimate fishing business will see you rank higher.
- Price Adjustment – if the prices on your listing don't match our Best Price Guarantee, your ranking will be negatively influenced.
- Captain App – not only does downloading our application provide you with a way to manage your profile and bookings at your fingertips, but it also helps with ranking.