In order to help us provide an easy and effortless experience for you and for customers, we ask that you keep on top of your profile, listing, and communication. Our system rewards captains that follow these best practices with ranking boosts and penalizes those who do not. We expect you to do your best to do the following:
- Keep your listing updated: Make sure all the information on your listing up to date to provide customers with accurate details about what they can expect. This will lead to a better experience all round and more positive reviews.
- Update your calendar: Blocking dates on which you are unavailable will lead to you declining fewer trips, leading to a good success rate and positive ranking.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner: Booking requests expire after 24 hours, so keep in touch with your customers to accept more trips.
- Notify FishingBooker immediately of changes in a scheduled trip: Let us know if anything changes with regards to a trip, so that our support team can better resolve any issues with customers.
- Match your prices: FishingBooker provides a Best Price Guarantee, meaning that your offers on our website must be the same as on any other online platform.