We expect you to follow the standards below to ensure an easy and effortless experience working with FishingBooker:
- Decline as few trips as possible (note: this doesn't apply to cancellations due to unsafe weather conditions).
- Keep your calendar up to date and avoid double-booking with your non-FishingBooker customers.
- Make sure all the information on your listing is accurate and up to date.
- Reply to messages from customers or FishingBooker in a timely fashion.
- Immediately notify us of changes in a scheduled trip or any complications.
- Contact FishingBooker if you make a change in your listed business, like buying a new boat or changing the amenities or trip prices.
The following best practices will help you get the most out of listing your business on FishingBooker:
- Upload pictures from fishing trips with your customers regularly.
- Upload fishing reports frequently.
- Ask your customers to review you on FishingBooker.
- Provide our Content team with specific information that sets your business apart from your competition.