You can expect FishingBooker to contact you for several reasons:
- When you create a new listing, our Content team will contact you to get details on your business.
- If there's a pending booking request that you haven't responded to, or if we have other availability-related questions.
- If there's a change to a fishing trip booked with you.
- If you have changed your boat or drastically changed any information on your listing.
- If you cancel a booked trip.
- If we have a special marketing campaign in your area and would potentially want to feature you.