Sometimes you'll receive a booking request for a date or time slot that you're unavailable for. To minimize the chance of having to decline a booking request, you should keep your calendar up to date, so that only the dates on which you're free are available to customers on FishingBooker.
If you still need to decline a booking request, you'll need to specify the reason for declining the trip and provide some information to the customer as to why you need to decline.
To decline a booking request, follow these steps:
- Go to Bookings on your FishingBooker profile.
- Find the pending booking request.
- Click Decline.
- Select a reason.
- You will be given the opportunity to suggest one or more alternate dates to the customer.
- If you still want to cancel, tick the box confirming that you'd like to cancel and click Decline booking.
- You will then be asked to let the customer know why you need to decline the booking. Please provide as much information as possible.
- Click Confirm.
When you decline a booking, your realization rate is negatively affected. Your realization rate is a percentage that shows how many successful bookings you've had. It is the most important factor in our ranking algorithm. This is why we encourage you to update your calendar regularly.