There are several things you can do to improve your photos and display your unique business to customers even better. Here are our top suggestions:
- Pictures where customers hold their catch horizontally look better.
- Blood is unavoidable when fishing but too much blood turns customers away.
- Make sure your pictures are well-lit. A trophy Snook caught at night should be clearly visible in the picture.
- Keep the camera as straight as possible when taking pictures.
- Listings with 16 or more photos get a boost in rankings.
Note: Please post pictures without any contact information on them as FishingBooker will remove them or edit the contact information out. Please refer to our Vendor Interface Agreement for more details.