Saved Responses are template messages you can create and use in your Instant Message conversations with your customers.
You can use them to answer frequently asked questions or to share information that customers must be aware of before the day of their fishing trip.
To avoid retyping the same thing each time someone reaches out to you with an inquiry or a general question you can simply send a Saved Response you have created and stored.
How do I create a Saved Response?
- Go to your messaging inbox in the My Trips app
- Select any conversation
- Click the Saved Responses icon to the left of the messaging box
- Click “Add new response”
- Enter the response title (this is for your own reference)
- Enter the response text (this is what the customer will see)
- Click on Save
How do I edit or delete a Saved Response?
- Follow steps 1-3 from “How to create a response.” You will see a list of all the Saved Responses you created.
- Click “Edit” in the top right of the screen
- Make the changes you need to your Saved Response and click Save.
- To delete the message: Click Delete.
How do I insert a Saved Response into an Instant Message?
- Follow steps 1-3 from “How to create a response.” You will see a list of your Saved Responses.
- Click on the response you want to add
- The response will be added to your Instant Message conversation
- Edit the message however you like before sending and click on Send
*Please note that Saved Responses are currently available only on the My Trips app