If you need to cancel a trip due to bad weather, then your customer is eligible for a full refund or a free rescheduled trip.
You are responsible for canceling the trip. Therefore, you must let us know when a trip needs to be canceled, and we will inform the customer and process their refund.
To cancel a trip due to bad weather, please follow these steps:
- Click on Bookings in the top right part of the screen.
- Find the booking you need to cancel and click View details.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Cancel booking. This will take you to a new page.
- Select "Can't go fishing" from the drop-down menu, and select Bad or unsafe weather conditions as a reason.
You will now be given the option to suggest alternative dates to your customer.
- If you still want to cancel, click Next until you reach the last cancellation screen.
- Choose Yes, cancel.
Show me the steps on desktop
Show me the steps on mobile