Sometimes, after a booking is confirmed, your customer will ask to change details of their reservation. This is often to do with the date or time of the trip.
Once you receive a Booking Change Request, you'll have 48 hours to respond to it. To learn how to do so, please follow the instruction below.
- Log in to your FishingBooker profile.
- Click on Bookings.
- This will take you to a new page.
- Find the booking in question under Awaiting Response section and click on View and Respond.
- Click Accept or Decline.
- If you accept the Booking Change Request, the reservation will be automatically updated.
- If you decline the request, the reservation will remain unchanged. You will need to explain why you declined the request in the text box.
Please note that if you don't respond within 48 hours, the request will be automatically declined and the reservation will remain unchanged.