To see the current status of your reservation, go to My Bookings on your FishingBooker profile.
- Pending Confirmation - Your reservation request was successfully submitted and is waiting for the captain's response. Captains have 24 hours to respond to a request before it is automatically declined.
- Accepted - Your reservation request was confirmed by the Captain or automatically processed through Instant Book.
- Reschedule Requested - You have requested to change the date of your trip and the captain has not responded yet.
- Request Decline - The captain has declined your reservation request. FishingBooker will handle your request by suggesting alternative dates or charters.
- Declined - No further changes can be made to your request. The deposit for your trip will be released back to you.
- Cancel Requested - This appears when FishingBooker is processing a cancellation request submitted by either you or the captain.
- Canceled - No further changes can be made to your reservation. Refunds are processed according to the captain's cancellation policy.