Your customers are likely to choose a trip based on the information you provide. Therefore, you should include as many details as possible in your trip description.
If you can, you should let your potential customers know:
- The type of fish you'll target
- What is and what isn't included in the trip
- What you'll do on the trip and whether there are any additional activities (like snorkeling, a BBQ, etc.)
- Where you'll take them and how long it will take
- How skilled the angler should be for a trip
- Any other important information
The more information customers have, the more likely they are to book a trip that suits their needs.
You can always contact our Captain Relations Department regarding your trip information so they can optimize your listing.