We advise you to always follow your local safety regulations.
There are several things you can do before your trip to ensure safety for all passengers:
- Always communicate through FishingBooker to protect you and your customer's information.
- Ask the customer for everyone's life vest sizes.
- Ask if there are any non-swimmers in the group.
- Ask if anyone has fishing or boating experience, especially when heading further out or in rougher waters.
- Contact our Content team to inform them of your safety equipment and any restrictions you may have for your trips, such as minimum experience or age required.
Do not run a trip if it's unsafe to do so.