We advise you to always follow your local safety regulations.
There are several things you can do before your trip to ensure safety for all passengers:
- Always communicate through FishingBooker to protect you and your customer's information.
- Ask the customer for everyone's life vest sizes.
- Ask if there are any non-swimmers in the group.
- Ask if anyone has fishing or boating experience, especially when heading further out or in rougher waters.
- Contact our Captain Relations Department to inform them of your safety equipment and any restrictions you may have for your trips, such as minimum experience or age required.
Please do not run a trip if it's unsafe to do so.