In order to protect both your and the customer's interests, it is important for FishingBooker to be aware of any changes made to a reservation, which includes changing the departure time.
To make changes to your trip, you would need to use Booking Change Request.
Booking Change Request allows you to make changes to reservations in terms of dates, the number of people and departure times.
To successfully place a change request, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your FishingBooker profile.
- Click on Bookings (If you are accessing through your mobile phone, first click on ).
- This will take you to a new page
- Find the booking in question under the upcoming trips section and click on View Details.
- Click Change Booking and choose one or more of the 3 change options.