Once you publish your listing and it becomes visible on FishingBooker, it’s available for customers to book. In order to make it more likely to get seen by customers, our team will soon start working on it, too.
Here’s what you can expect.
We’ll optimize your listing
Part of our commitment to bringing you customers is the work we do on your listing. Our team will write a unique description for it, making your services stand out and helping you rank well in search engines.
We will use the details on your listing to write a description and edit your photo gallery and profile.
When writing up your offer, we will pay particular attention to:
- Your experience
- Your boat and gear
- The fish you catch and techniques you use
Once this process is finished, your listing will be locked for editing and we’ll send you a link to review it. Make sure to check everything carefully and let us know if there’s anything you’d like to change.
Tip: We work hard to highlight the most important parts of your business during this process. If there’s anything specific you’d like us to include, make sure to add it to your description now so we know to mention it!
You’ll get more (or less) visible according to how you use the website
Once you’ve created your listing, it’s time to start attracting people towards it. We help you out with marketing, but you can boost it yourself, too.
Your visibility will increase if:
- You accept trips, as this will boost your ranking in search results
- Your commission and review score from FishingBooker customers also affect how well you rank
- You turn on Instant Book, which helps you rank higher and makes your listing more attractive to customers
- You add fishing reports regularly, as this will help your listing show up in more places
- You invite your previous customers to review you, as this will show your potential customers that other people rate your service
It will decrease if:
- You’re unable to accept trips due to your calendar not being up to date
- You violate our Best Price Guarantee by charging more on FishingBooker compared to on your own website
- You don’t follow our standards and expectations
Update your listing as your business evolves
Keep your photo gallery and trips up to date to make sure customers are aware of your current offer. When they see a different boat or gear to what they were expecting, they’re more likely to leave a bad review.
Learn how to update your packages here.
Learn how to upload new photos and videos here.
Get the latest information about building your business
We regularly share tips for growing your business, as well as news of our latest updates, in the Captain’s Corner, and through our monthly newsletter.
Make your online presence stand out above the rest by checking out:
- The Complete Guide to Getting FishingBooker bookings in 2020
- 5 Easy Ways to Get More Customers with Video
- Instant Book Explained
We’re excited to start working with you!